Word Made Flesh - Papua-New-Guinea
About Word Made Flesh
Word Made Flesh is called and committed to serve Jesus among the most vulnerable of the world’s poor. This calling is realized as a prophetic ministry for, and an incarnational, holistic mission among the poor. We focus our energy to make Jesus known among the poor while reconciling the church with the poor.
Word Made Flesh is united in an intentional spirituality that is expressed through nine core values.
- Intimacy- We celebrate intimacy with Jesus to be our highest calling and our created purpose.
- Obedience- We celebrate obedience as our loving response to the grace of Jesus.
- Humility- We celebrate humility before God and humanity.
- Community- We celebrate community as a means for discipleship and service.
- Service- We celebrate service as an expression of our fellowship.
- Simplicity- We celebrate simplicity as a privilege in identification with Jesus and the poor.
- Submission- We celebrate submission to Jesus, each other and the poor.
- Brokenness- We celebrate brokenness as our responsibility in ministry among the broken.
- Suffering- We celebrate suffering as a willing sacrifice in serving Jesus.
There are no updates at this time.