Click the Donate link anywhere on the site to make a one-time or recurring monthly gift to Word Made Flesh via credit card. Whether you are able to give financially or not we want you to be engaged in the work of Word Made Flesh and see you as a friend and partner with us. To see other ways you can engage with Word Made Flesh, check out our Spread The Word page.
All gifts made to Word Made Flesh are tax deductible.
Give by Automated Donation- our preferred method
- You can set up monthly automated donations from your checking account. It’s easy and our preferred method of giving because there are no processing fees when you give in this way. That means that more of your money goes directly to the people who need it most.
- Just download the form, fill it out, include a voided check and mail it to our office. Easy!
Give by Credit Card
- Giving online in this way is safe, secure and easy, and all gifts are tax-deductible.
- Instructions: Use the “Please use my donation for” box to write the project, country or staff name for which you want the gift to be used. If you have no preference, you may leave it blank and we’ll use the money where it’s needed most. If you would like to designate the gift to more than one person or project, you may indicate that in this box as well, (e.g. India $50, Brazil $50).
- Receipts: Receipts for gifts made by online gift will be sent to you via e-mail.
- Issues: Please contact the WMF office directly; 503.206.6898.
Give by Check or Money Order
- You may send your gifts in the form of check or money order with this slip to the following address:
- Word Made Flesh / P.O. Box 15068 / Portland, OR 97293
- Word Made Flesh will receipt you for all gifts made by check or money order at the time of the gift. As a courtesy to you, we will also provide a year-end summary of giving.
Other Ways to Give
- We receive non-cash gifts as well. Please check out the unique ways to give.