International Volunteer Opportunities
Many of the open positions listed on our international Internships webpage can be volunteer opportunities, too! Please look at the current opportunities and contact us at email@example.com if you are interested in finding out more!
U.S Volunteer Opportunities
If you live in the Lexington, Kentucky area, volunteer opportunities are available in the WMF International Office. There are always opportunities to get involved in the work we’re doing, and we always are looking for new friends to help out. If you have any questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See the volunteer application to partner with us!
Short Term Programs Assistant
Hours: Estimated 7-10 hrs weekly
- Outreach to universities and colleges about international opportunities via intern/job posting websites
- Research and develop list of additional outreach venues
- Work with the social media manager on social media and campaigns to coincide with the application deadlines and calendar for short-term programs opportunities and website updates
- Connect with STP’s alumni to strengthen relations, capture stories to share on social media, and build recruitment at events
- Must live in Wilmore/Lexington or surrounding area
- Available 7-10 hours weekly
- Experience with outreach and knowledge in social media networks
- Assist in campaign management
- Assist the Director of Finance in contacting and managing online supporter’s donations
- Manage the mailing of donation receipts
Below are other less specific areas of need we have. If you’re interested in helping out and gifted in any of these areas let us know.
- Website Maintenance
- Event Planning
- Graphic Design
- Event Reps
- Global Staff Care